Building beautiful and professional websites designed to turn your web visitors into customers, readers, listeners, or even contributors.
Getting Out There Is Just The First Step
We are experienced enough to build beautiful and professional websites that get results for individuals, non-profits, and businesses small to large; however, we are small enough to know, it is important to give each of our clients the personal attention they deserve because creating a stunning web presence is the single most important thing a business, brand, non-profit, or influencer could ever do in this day and age.
We Are a Team
We want to know your organization, brand, mission, and more so we can build a project and creative blueprint that guides the process to your future website. We build sites for easy updating and ongoing maintenance, plus every site is fully responsive for all screens and devices.
Small Business (2 -20 Staff) & Non-Profit Website Design Rates
Major discounts are given to families, small business (0-1), individuals, and non-profits with a small budget.
|Website Setup Costs||Setting it up: $50 – $200 (1-time fee)|
Time: 1 to 6 hours
|Website Building Costs||Hourly: $60 – $90/hour|
|Cost of Content Population||$500 – $5,000*|
*The range is wide as it depends on how much content you want and how many pages
|Website Maintenance Costs||Developer Costs: $100 – $180/hour|
Estimated Annual Cost: $500 – $1,000
How It Works
What makes up the cost of a website is not only how the website looks on the surface, but rather, what lies “under the hood” that makes a website work.
Website Setup Costs
- This is where I would set up your hosting service, install WordPress, connect your domain name, and adjust your FTP to it’s best settings.
Website Building and Population Costs
- After the framework is created, I now have to populate it with your own content.
- For instance, I will need to upload a background design for your pages, upload header images, create custom graphics for your content area, insert text to describe items, insert your logo to brand your business, etc.
- It’s not just the work inside the website, but the work outside, building and creating the content you want for your site.
- These are all part of the content creation process – so your visitors can understand your business, see what products you have, read your blog posts, and so on and so forth.
Website Maintenance Costs
- Let’s be realistic, any technology will break down at some point. It’s not a question of “if”, but “when”.
- All website builders have software updates, browser compatibility updates, platform updates, security patches, and much more.
- I’m there to make sure everything is working!
Every client and project is unique and we encourage you to contact us if you may have special requests so that we can provide the best services and rates possible for your needs.
Also, understand that the above prices are for me (the contractor) not for the cost of purchasing a hosting service, a domain name, or a theme (if you so choose to pay for one).
Retainer Fee: For any service provided, 25% of the total quoted cost is due before any work is to begin. This is non-refundable.